Marie-Christien has over 12 years of experience in CRM, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience. She started her career in a start-up environment, worked 5 years as a Digital Transformation consultant and worked 3 years as a Customer Lifecycle Manager at fashion retailer MS Mode.
Digital strategy & Roadmap
- Co-developed the digital healthcare 2.0 strategy and roadmap at Philips.
- Developed the digital strategy and roadmap for AkzoNobel Decorative Paints. Organized worshops for senior management, conducted interviews and desk research to come up with storyboard and business case for future digital invesments.
- Set up online community HappyMOMs. Resulted in 40.000 monthly visits.
- Implemented marketing automation (demand generation) as a part of the global digital services unit at Philips. Responsible for enabling local marketing managers to optimize their digital campaigns, which resulted in a 15% higher email open rates.
- Defined and implemented omni-channel marketing journeys using email, direct mail, social media and stores. Created blueprint for SMS marketing.
CRM & Loyalty
- Initiated the implementation of a CRM system on global level at AkzoNobel. Responsible for project management and workshops with over 30 international participants.
- Designed the CRM strategy at a financial institution.
- Implemented a 360 degree customer view database and marketing communication platform at Ms Mode using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and loyalty software.
- Defined the loyalty strategy at Vlisco
- Created loyalty strategy at MS Mode.
Customer Experience & Customer Journeys
- Developed the to-be digital customer experience for FedEx Europe. Managed a team of 12 customer experience employees creating the customer experience roadmap.
- Developed a digital strategy for Nutricia. Created persona’s and the “digital mother journey” which was the starting point of the new website.
- Deﬁned a blue print for future IT developments based on customer journeys at Vodafone.
- Developed Persona’s and customer journeys for an energy supplier.